Terms & Conditions
Stress No More Retreat in Costa Rica, May 20-27, 2018
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Bala Retreats a full amount for a chosen package. The discounted prices, respectively USD 1800, USD 1400, USD 2800, are available until March 20, 2018. After March 20, 2018 the prices will go up to respectively USD 2000, USD 1600, USD 3000.
3. The customer reserves the place at the Stress No More Retreat by making the full payment.
4. Payment can be made via the web site (PayPal) or direct account transfer.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply:
Cancellation 45 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 45 to 56 before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation 56 before due arrival date, 100% refund
Transaction fees will be subtracted from all refunds.
6. Bala Retreats will not refund money to customers who were not able to attend the retreat due to weather, cancelled flights, or other impediments to travel.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Bala Retreats reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
8. Bala Retreats is not held liable for flight costs or other costs not included in the retreat.
9. Bala Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
10. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, and immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything, which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Bala Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
11. The customer shall keep all Manuel Antonio Estate and Bala Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles, which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
12. Bala Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Bala Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
13. Bala Retreats retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
14. Retreat participants must be 18 years of age or older and agree to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from participating in this retreat.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Bala Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Bala Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade, the new price will apply.
19. Customer understands that it is their responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in yoga classes and yoga retreat activities.
20. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Bala Retreats. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing stretching exercises and relaxation. Bala Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
21. While first aid supplies are present on the property, however, Manuel Antionio Estate and Bala Retreats cannot guarantee necessary or emergency medical attention or treatment. Manuel Antionio Estates, Bala Retreats and its employees, representatives and affiliates are not and will not be held liable or responsible for injuries, accidents or death to the renter/facilitator/host or the renter’s participants, students, employees, representatives and affiliates. The customer assumes all liability and responsibility for any and all accidents, injuries, illnesses, theft or any other incidents including, but not limited to, death, incurred while the renter and/or the renter’s workshop participants are visiting Costa Rica.
22. Bala Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
23. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
24. Bala Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
25. Bala Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses, which may be received during the customer's stay or traveling to and from Bala Retreats in Costa Rica.
26. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
27. It is recommended that all customers take safety precautions by keeping valuables, such as jewelry, at home.